Mon, Aug 09|
A New Vision For Palliative Care
Palliative care, and the medical sub-specialty of palliative medicine, is specialized medical care for people living with serious illness. It focuses on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family.
Time & Location
Aug 09, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
About the event
- Dr. Fratkin and his team see people in their homes, in person, or via videoconferencing technology
- Unlike hospice, the palliative care provided by Dr. Fratkin and the ResolutionCare team can be received simultaneously with curative treatment and is offered as an extra layer of support to all other appropriate treatments
- ResolutionCare uses a community-based team approach to help people focus on living well rather than simply getting from one appointment to the next
- We help people define for themselves what quality and wellness mean as their lives approach completion
- We are concerned with the whole person – what matters to them and gives life meaning, value, and beauty
Cost: Free, and donations are greatly appreciated!
Donate to our programs and offerings here.
A zoom meeting ID and password will be emailed to you after you complete the registration.